Personal hearing system helps you better distinguish speech in difficult listening situations.
The Domino Pro from Bellman & Symfon can enhance the performance of your hearing aids, but is also a great solution for people that just suffer the occasional hearing difficulty.
With Domino Pro you can contribute actively in the discussion. Just place the Domino Pro transmitter close to the sound source, and it will deliver the words directly to your ears – regardless of distance. Try Domino Pro and discover an easy way to interact with your friends, colleagues and classmates
Domino Pro is a personal communicator ideal for those who have a working/studying lifestyle.
How it works
Domino consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
1. The receiver captures speech close to you. Wear it around your neck or place it on the table in front of you.
2. The transmitter picks up speech from further away. Just place it across the table ? or ask your colleague, schoolmate or teacher to wear it.
Conquer the conference room
Domino can assist you in many everyday situations, like for instance during meetings, on seminars, or even
when you catch a movie at home. Here you can see some examples of where Domino can help you to hear better.
Using Domino with hearing aids
Domino clarifies speech and filters out disturbing background noise before it reaches
your hearing aid or cochlear implant. Here you can read more about how it works in practice.
1. On the table
The receiver captures the sound nearby, while the transmitter picks up the sound further away. The sound is then streamed to the receiver that enhances speech and reduces disturbing background noise.
2. Around the neck
The neck loop transmits the speech wirelessly to the hearing aid or cochlear implant’s speech processor.
3. In the ear
The hearing aid or speech processor refines the sound further before it reaches the ear.
Its uses include:
- Listening to the TV
- One-on-one conversation
- Family gathering
- Small meeting
- In class
- Busy restaurant
- In the car
- Designed for listening when at close proximity or when distanced from a speaker
- Uses FM technology for wireless assistance
- Transmitter can be worn around neck or with optional tie clip microphone (for discreet hands free use by speaker)
- Both receiver and transmitter have an omni-directional and zoom microphone
- Can be paired with neckloop, earbuds, or headphones
- Includes TV connections
*Trademark of Bellman and Symfon AB,Sweden