CORDED & CORDLESS PHONE FOR VISUAL & HEARING IMPAIRED
You’ll never miss that important call with the UNIDEN SSE47+1, equipped with an answering machine with slow playback.
The extra loud 50dB volume ringer & large screen buttons are ideal for hearing loss/ elderly people, visual problems/ low vision, noisy homes or workplaces such as warehouse.
The 3 Picture keys with speed dial makes it easy to recognise important contacts.
Phone has a “do not disturb function” allowing you to mute the ringer, perfect for those times when you don’t want to be disturbed. Ideal for Nursing Homes by using the visual incoming call indicator.
The “Slow Talk Mode” function slows down the audio, making it easier to understand faster talkers.
This new SSE Series has a compatible “Optional” Splashproof / Alert Pendant, giving you peace of mind by allowing your call for help to be answered by a person of your choice.
- Diversity antenna system to provide optimal clarity and reception.
- For minimal signal dropout and expanded range, the cordless phone has a high gain antenna.
- Text to Speech technology, phone can read and announce caller names* and dialled numbers.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil).
- Extra loud option (up to 50dB), making it suitable for use in noisy environments.
- The “Do Not Disturb” feature, allows you to mute the ringer and prevent interruptions when your trying to asleep.
Medical Note: If you have a personal medical device such as a pacemaker or hearing aid, please consult with the manufacturer of this device to determine if it is adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy.
* The Caller ID and POP features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your telephone company, there is usually a fee for this service.