Where a loop is installed a testing device should always be available. A loop receiver can be used to make sure that the system is operational. A yellow or green LED will indicate if the loop works properly.
The instrument may also be used by a person with a hearing deficiency, who does not wear a hearing aid or if the hearing aid does not have a T position. It allows the person to listen direct to the signal source, overcoming low volume, reverberation and echo.
- Hearing loop receiver
- Calibrated field strength instrument for speech signals according to IEC 60118-4
- Yellow/green LED indicates proper function of the loop
- Red LED is flashing when Loop Listener is turned on
- Built-in speaker
- Output for headphones/earphone
- Practical, easy-to-open textile neck strap for comfortable listening and automatic adjustment to the right vertical operating position
- Volume control
- Tone control (bass cut)
- All controls easily accessible with a one hand grip
- Powered by 2 x LR03 (AAA) batteries (included)